The Command Center is useable now, but still needs some work. 🙂 We will be moving the phone off the wall and onto the desk. Above the phone will be a cabine of small drawers and shelves. This will be a long time down the road, because my husband has other things to finish. On the left side, where the phone is now, I’ll have a corkboard.
For my command notebook, I have the following sections, in order inside the book.
- The Word – This will be the place where I write down God’s word for me. Nothing is in there yet. *blush*
- Personal Calendar – here I have written birthdays, anniveraries, etc.
- Monthly Calendar – This is not the one I am using. I have Young Minds CD and she has a monthly calendar that you can format youself. I have added special days and clip art to my pages. Makes it look nice. 🙂
- Daily Timer – (Routines) As above the Young Minds CD has a five column schedule that can be formated. I print one up for each of my kids. I highlighted the areas where we would be out of the house each week and then filled in around it. Also in here is our church schedules.
- Menus – The first page is a list of our families favorite meals. The other pages are the weekly menu pages. I made these on my computer to match our needs. I have Sunday through Saturday, with Lunch, Snack, Dinner for each day. We are still working on getting this to work. I haven’t finished it yet, but I have a grocery list to make, that matches our grocery store. I’ll have one for our local grocery store, one for Sam’s, and one for Wal-Mart. If you need any of these forms you can also get these at DonnaYoung.org . Can you tell where I like to get my forms. LOL
- Phone Numbers – first page is a list of our neighbors. Next comes my personal phone/address pages. I also made this on my computer. Along with the normal stuff you see on an address page, I have added children’s names. Then comes the Christmas Card page. Also at DonnaYoung.
- Family Information – the divider page has a picture of our family on it. 🙂
- Soccer – Contains soccer information. This will be the last season, because we quit. Too much money, time and effort. *ugh*
- Pet Information – Contains information on our pets. We have one cat, two Bearded Dragons, and two Ball Pythons.
- Camping – We will start collecting maps and information are various camp grounds we like. Plus list all the items we need for camping. Possibly even menu and recipes just for camping.
- School information – This is for Orchestra Class, Homeschool group classes, anything outside our home for school.
- Scope and Sequence – This helps me to plan for the coming years. 🙂 There are many out there, but I like this one.
- Coupons – we don’t get many of these, but we like to keep the ones we will use in one place. That way they won’t get lost. Now all I have to do, is remember we even have them. 😀
- Misc. – I am doing a few Bible studies on keeping the home and this is where I will be puting the pages. One of the things I am doing is the Colossal Clutter Clean Up . Also, New Habits .
So that is it. Hope you enjoyed peaking into my Command Notebook. 🙂