- Low setting is about 200 degrees.
- High setting is about 300 degrees.
- 1 hour on HIGH is equal to 2-2 1/2 hours on low
- 15-30 minutes in oven = 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours on HIGH or 4-6 hours on LOW
- 35-45 minutes in oven = 3 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW
- 60 minutes to 3 hours in oven = 4-5 hours on HIGH or 8-18 hours on LOW.
- Most uncooked meat and veggie combos require at least 8 hours on LOW.
Thou Shalt Not Steal! Exodus 20:15Copyright © 2006 - 2040 by Michelle S Goodrich. All rights reserved. Documents, articles, and photos in this blog are copyrighted. They may be downloaded or copied for personal use only; users are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell any materials from this blog in either machine-readable form or any other form without permission from me. For permission, you may contact The Applie.
Looking for something?
What Applie LikesA Knittery Life Blog by Jenn Mauser > - This woman knows all about IEW, Dyslexia, Knitting, and Spinning. She's a great friend. Check out her blog!
Click the awesome button below to find how you can get one for your blog.