When you are having an off day and no schooling is being done, don’t worry, just make slime.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white glue
- 1 TB liquid tempera paint or 7-10 drops of food coloring (I just used food coloring)
- Solution B
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 4 tsp borax laundry booster
1. Mix ingredients in solution A together in medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borax is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour solution A into solution B (Do not mix!)
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5 times.
5. Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes
6. Store Slime in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.
Tip: Use red coloring for lava and green for slimy stuff or black for tar.