For the FPEA Convention.
I refuse to go to venor workshops at the convention, just because they sound good. When I go into a venor workshop (lecture), I’ll come out with the fact that I HAVE TO BUY THAT and buy it. Then after a few days, I come back to earth and realize that I didn’t want that. I sniff a few pencils and get back to life. This is what happens when you lack oxygen to the brain; therefore, you need a battle plan.
I have picked just a few out of the many lectures to go to.
- The Power of a Focused Mother ( I so need this )
- Evolution Doesn’t Work for Sea Creatures (this is a maybe)
- Making that High School Plan
- Building Character and Work Ethic in your Children (this is a maybe)
My shopping will be done between the lectures. On my list I have:
- Items to purchase (in vendor order, with their vendor location).
- Items to price and possibly buy.
- Items to browse and not buy (just for extra ideas for unitstudies).
- Vendors, just to see what they have. There is a “Drivers Ed in a Box” vendor and I just don’t get that, so I have to have a look-see. 😆
I will be taking my lunch both days, since the food there is expensive and not good.
So now I have a plan and I won’t be going in there blind to buy everything I see. 🙂