I was tagged a long time ago on this, by Warrens’ Wife, so thought I’d better get off my lazy butt and write this. I am so boring, I don’t know if anyone will enjoy reading it. LOL As you can see, I can not remember what I was doing years ago. I don’t journal, or scrap book, or any such detailing of my boring life. Anyhoo, here is what I do remember. 😀
4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Taking care of a six month old baby girl and a 4 1/2 year old boy.
2. Thinking about homeschooling.
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Been homeschooling for 3 years.
2. Celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.
4 Things that I’m doing this year:
1. Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.
2. Growing a garden.
3. Joined a co-op and facilitated a science class.
4. Looking for something for me to study.
4 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Went on a tour of gardens in St. Augustine.
2. Had dinner at my MIL.
3. One load of laundry.
4. Sent insect photos to some friends, who really wanted to see them.
4 Shows that I like:
2. CSI NY and CSI Miami
3. Pride and Prejuidice (BBC version)
4 Biggest Joys of the Moment:
1. My husband.
2. My children.
3. Chatting with internet friends.
The tag no one.