Here is it February 1st. This is how I did on my 101 goals in 1001 days, for the month of January. Pitiful; just pitiful!
- Nothing, nada, noodle. 😦
- loose 30 pounds. (-3)
- Drink 64 ounces of water a day. (I’ve missed a few days on this one)
- Think seriously about quiting blogging. (still thinking)
- Go on a date with Sir Husband at least once per month. (2 dates)
- Have family game night at least twice per month. (had movie nights)
- Organize High School Credits and get everything written down on a form. (almost done)
- Bake bread for a neighbor/family once a month. (4 times)
- Send words of blessings to facilitator at co-op regularly. (on going)
- Get back into crocheting and bother Sheri again.
- Learn to crochet and knit socks. (in the process of learning to crochet socks)
- Crochet squares for cancer patients. (9 squares done, need to make 3 more)
- Block Tunisian Shawl done 1/1/2010
- Blog about said shawl