Our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name. 1 Chronicles 29:13
- My MIL.
- She thinks of others before herself.
- She prays for us.
- She takes time out of her busy week to care for my two youngest while the rest of us are at co-op.
- She drives down to Gainesville once a week, to take care of my two nieces while their mom and dad work.
- She has “Birthday Dinners” for her children, daughters-in-laws, and grandkids.
- She is a master gardener and has beautiful flowers all around her home.
- She loves the Lord.
Thank you, Jan, for all that you have done for us. Thank you for being the BEST Mother-in-law in the whole wide world!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
We love you.