- I froze my feet last night, because I was too lazy to get up and put on socks.
- Sir Husband was left with 2″ of the bed, trying to get away from my cold feet.
- Every single appliance in our kitchen, died over the summer. We thought we were done with replacing things. But…
- I took out a 9×13 glass pan from the oven and placed it on the stove. It exploded, sending shattered glass six inches into the air. I bought the pan two months ago, because in the 27 years of our marriage, I never had a 9×13 inch pan. Now I still don’t have one.
- Pea #1 announced that Pea #2 will hurt us with the bombs that come out of her butt, if we don’t share M&Ms with her.
- The siblings of Pea #2 get mad when we serve corn for dinner. They say Pea#2 is allergic to corn, because we will hear, smell, and see it later.
- After grounding Pea #2 from all fun activities for her bad attitude and tantrums about school and that didn’t work, I announced I’d send her to public school. If she wasn’t going to learn from me, she can learn from someone else. She quickly went into a Royal Tantrum, threw her backpack by the garbage can and announced she didn’t need them anymore, because I was sending her to boarding school. This wasn’t the first time. Click here.
- I could really use a total break from all humans below the age of 30, for a month or more.
- I created frog guts yesterday and will post lovely photos tomorrow. So come back and have a look.