From yesterday’s post, you know I have made meatball. These freeze really well, but I just saved them for the next night.
To have A Tuesday Meal ready, place in a bread machine:
- 1 1/3 cup of flat beer
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 TB sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 TB Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
It fit perfectly and was sooo cute!
It was also so yummy!!
We had left over sauteed squash for a veggie.
So that was the easy meal I came up with for A Tuesday Meal.
- Me: Loved the meatballs, gravy, and noodles. Loved the meatball mini sandwich. I was the only one who would even try it.
- Husband: He loved everything, including the rolls. He just didn’t put them together.
- The girls: Ate a few meatballs and noodles. No gravy. Several rolls. They love bread.
- Sir Son: He ate one meatball, no gravy, and one noodle. He’s hungry.