Can you tell where we are at in our homeschooling life by looking at the books we checkout from the library?
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Handbook 2012
- The Thinking Parent’s Guide to College Admissions by Eva Ostrum
- How To Get Money for College by Peterson’s
- Essays That Worked, 50 Essays from Successful Applications to the Nation’s Top Colleges, Published by Ballantine Publishing Company
- College and Careers, How to Help not Hover, by Barbara Cooke
- Four-Year Colleges, Find the Right Four-Year College for you 2012, by Peterson’s
It’s hard to believe it was just four years ago, Sir Son entered ninth grade and two years ago he entered Dual-enrollment. Now he is graduating this May. *sniff* and *Hoo-Rah*. Now my second child will be entering highschool in the fall, so here we go again.