My goals for the month of January:
To save money:
- I will make tortillas, bagels, bread crumbs.
- Will not buy ice cream, microwave popcorn, colas, or chocolate bars.
- Go to the grocery store only once during the week.
- Make a menu plan.
- Return all library books on time.
- Loose 5 pounds. A lofty goal, since I ate my husband’s brownie for breakfast today.
- Drink lots of water.
- Stop drinking coffee. It really isn’t coffee, because it is more sugar and half/half.
- Get back to hot tea.
- Dairy Free – doing this with Pea #2. More on that at another time.
- Take daily vitamins
- Wake up at 5:00am. This starts 1/7/2012 when we are all back to work and school.
- Bed time 10:00p. Lofty goal is 9:30p.
- Make a menu plan
- Clean out two kitchen drawers
- Work on getting the husband signed up for Google calendar
- Daily devotional, already two days late on this one.