What is in the works for my girls.
10th Grader: (all at co-op except for extras)
- Exploring American by Notgrass
- Saxon Alg II – I bought the Teaching CDs cheap at our homeschool Bookbuster sale. The daughter doesn’t need it, but I have two other daughters who will. Decided to get it now at a great price.
- Apologia Chemistry – taught by ME! This is not a smart move on my part. Since I am facilitating this at a co-op we will use this Lab Book.
- IEW English – Windows to the World and Writing a Research Paper
- Extras: Prep for PSAT or SAT, Violin weekly lessons, Jacksonville Symphony Youth Orchestra
8th Grader: Honestly I can’t believe she is already in 8th grade! (Science and Home Ec at co-op)
- History ??
- Saxon Alg I also have the teaching CDs
- Apologia Physical Science
- English ??
- Home Ec.
- Extras: ??
- It is obvious with the numerous ?? in the list above, I need to get off my butt and figure this school year out.
7th Grader: (English and Spanish at co-op)
- History: ?? (here I go again. What to do. What to do)
- Saxon Alg I
- English – learning to write. No set curriculum
- Science: Astronomy. I am going back and forth about getting the Jeanne Fulbright Astronomy. Don’t know if I need it and I don’t know if she would like the journal. She did the journal for Anatomy. The Astronomy one looks exactly like it. Hmmm…???
- Language: Spanish I
That’s it in a nutshell. Still need to find books for them to read.
What are you doing for school?