Wow, what a weekend.
- My Nook died. Called B&N Service Center, but the 24 hour support was closed for maintenance.
- We drove 6 hours to Ft Myers to buy a camper. It’s great. More on this later.
- On the way down to Ft Myers, William and I were looking over a large clearing and saw a massive lightening strike. It caused at least a 60 ft high fireball when it hit. We could not tell if it hit something or just the ground. It was impressive.
- Since we started camping in a camper over a year ago, we have discovered RV campers are really rather nice. They are helpful with any problem you may have, even if you don’t want their help. They are kind enough to stick around after you have mentioned several times, “Thanks! We got it now!”. I don’t know if I would want it any other way.
- Our trip back home with the camper in tow, looked like this some of the time.
This was great weather compared to our trip down there.
Have a great week everyone!
Click on the Random Monday Logo at the top of this post to see what other people’s Random Monday posts.