Apologia: Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd edition
My favorite place to shop for textbooks is at Rock Solid. No, I do not receive any favors for posting this link.🙂
A sample of quizzes are available. Made by me to make sure the students have read what they are suppose to. Password protected so my students cannot get to them.🙂 Please email me for the password at: appliejuice at gmail dot com
If you would like to have a full set of updated quizzes and answers, please visit my Etsy shop, called Appliejuice. For $8.00 you can have an instant download of 17 quizzes and answer keys. The ones below are included, but have been updated to correct any errors. Click here to go to my Etsy shop.
Edible Cell Project and Certificates for sale on my Etsy. Both have been updated. Seven certificates are now available. Go Appliejuice Etsy Store for more information.
- The planner I used for my schedule is the Science Planner at DonnaYoung.org.
- 2009/2010 Biology co-op schedule pdf file
- 2010/2011 Biology co-op schedule pdf file
- 2011/2012 Biology co-op schedule pdf file
- 2012/2013 Biology co-op schedule pdf file
- 2013/2014 No schedule. I am teaching Chemistry this year.
- 2014/2015 Biology co-op schedule pdf file I am back! Thank the good Lord!
- 2016/2017 Biology schedule Not a co-op. Just two students in my home.😀
You can find other Apologia Co-op schedules at DonnaYoung.org.
- Grading Note Forms New for 2010/2011
- Labs: How to write a lab report and why.
- How to set up a lab notebook. 2010/2011
- Why write a lab notebook
- How to clean a microscope.
- Care and Handling of a Microscope. A printable responsibility sheet.
Textbook and Solutions
3-ring notebook – 1″wide, for graded lab write-ups
Lab sheets from none other than Donna Young! Basic Lab Form I’d rather use a Meade Composition book, but that doesn’t work when we meet only once a week.
Plain paper for sketches
Specimens: worm, crayfish, perch, frog ordered from Carolina.org
Dissecting tool kit, provided by co-op
HomeScienceTools has great prices on dissecting tool kits. They also have great prices on individual pieces, if you need to replace some of what you already have.
Specimens, earthworm, frog, perch, and crawfish www.carolina.com is the only place I buy my preserved specimens.
Double Injected fetal pig This is extra, not in the book. We no longer use the pig specimen due to time restraints.