- Apples dipped in orange juice. The orange juice prevents the apples from browning and also makes them taste yummy.
- Apples dipped in honey.
- Granola – homemade of course. Dried Granola
- Whole Wheat Toast with honey and cinnamon.
- Ultra Chocolate Muffins
- Beef Jerky
- Tortillas with cheese and black olives
- Fresh Veggies and Ranch Dressing Dip
- Frozen Grapes – red seedless ones are the best. :p
- Fruit Leather
- Soft Pretzels
- Freezer Pops
- Monkey Cookies
- Watermelon Pops
- Smoothies and Cool Cones
- Chocolate Chip Muffins and Banana chocolate chip Muffins
Thou Shalt Not Steal! Exodus 20:15Copyright © 2006 - 2040 by Michelle S Goodrich. All rights reserved. Documents, articles, and photos in this blog are copyrighted. They may be downloaded or copied for personal use only; users are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell any materials from this blog in either machine-readable form or any other form without permission from me. For permission, you may contact The Applie.
Looking for something?
What Applie LikesA Knittery Life Blog by Jenn Mauser > - This woman knows all about IEW, Dyslexia, Knitting, and Spinning. She's a great friend. Check out her blog!
Click the awesome button below to find how you can get one for your blog.