Appliejuice Etsy Shop – has a letter to students explaining the mission (project), Student Grade Sheet, Teacher Rubric, and a list for the teacher of what is required in the cell. That’s a helpful tool while grading. 🙂
Cork and Onion Cell experiment Has some neat photos of our slides.
Plant or Animal Cell Projects
- Animal Cell Coloring Page
- Plant Cell Coloring Page
- Cellular Coloring Pages from ETC Totally awesome clipart
- Fun Cell Activity 2012 Made from felt.
- Sir Son’s Edible Cell 2008
- Edible Cells 2009
- Edible Cells 2010
- Yummy Cells 2014
- Winners 2014
A special project, edible cell, is assigned to the students two weeks before it is due. This gives them enough time to read the module and gather the ingredients and make the cell. We are following the instructions at ScienceSpot, with very little changes. All students and facilitators enjoyed this project; I highly recommend doing this.
I have prepared certificates for the chosen ones. Each student votes on the Most Attractive and Most Disgusting. Below is a link to the certificates I made for this assignment. This is one time where the entire co-op looks forward to what we are doing.
These links will take you from this blog. Just hit your back key to return.
- Meticulous Cell Certificate
- Most Attractive Cell Certificate
- Hideous Cell Certificate
- Fantastic This one is for the students who did not get one of the above certificates.
Pingback: High School Biology Update - Spell Out Loud